Navigation Page

Saturday 2 May 2015

Baby Girl

Dear beautiful readers,
how are you this time? Well, can't believe May is here. First thing first, food for thoughts for us is,"Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life." And here's the new challenge from 123 Challenge Blog May Challenge
And here's my layout...
To be honest, this one quite challenging for me as I wasn't really fit while doing it and banners haven't always be my thing. I'm not really good with it. So somehow, I did a lot of browsing in pinterest and found this layout HERE. WOW! She's really blowed up my mind with her page. So I thought I did the same except my way, which is mix media way :)
To start with, I did lots of gesso, glued papers from old books (after I teared them into pieces) to create textures for my background. I did structure paste as well to add variation. Then I started to cut different kind of papers that match the color Beige to create my own banners. Once I'm done... I glued everything, sewed them together and altered the paper with Rangers Ink - Tea Dye, Walnut Stain.
I splattered some Lindy's Stamp Gang - Cape Cod Coral, Clam Bake Beige and some black ink for some messy look. Well, thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!! Sending you all the hugs, Merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment