Navigation Page

Saturday 28 March 2015

Love - CSI Case File No.159

Dear all...
can't believe that March is almost over, but what great is we have another new case file open from CSI (Color, Stories, Inspiration).Well, as you know or not, we're sponsoring CSI (Color, Stories, Inspiration) this month!!! And in case you didn't know who we are... We are

"We are two sisters, Linda and Merry, who are crazy about scrapbooking. Somehow we decided to make our own chipboards and try to sell them on 2011. And somehow it worked! Lately we've included some of corkboards and stencils too. And if you'd like and if it's not too complicated for us, we could make as well a custom design for you (only wordlets or names). We have quite selection of chipboards, corkboards and stencils. Our Facebook Account (Sistersart Creation - sistersartcreation@gmail.com) for inspirations of how using our products."

And if you'd like to know what we're giving away, here it is...
And here's the new Case File No.159
First, I created a journal page for this case file ...
The Scheme : Grayish Teal Blue, Light Ecru, Light Mauve, Plum and Black.
The Evidence : Doodling, Flowers, Grid Pattern, Paint, Stamps, Jewels and Mix Media.
The Testimony : I used inspiration word "Love" for my journaling it said, "I know love because of you."
With this journal I did quite a lot of work. I did a base of gesso for my background. I used Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue, Funky Fuchsia, Black Marble and After Midnight. Then I started doodling circles in the middle and started to finished them until they looked like a mandala. I did another thin layer of gesso to disguise the mandala a little bit (so it's not to strong for my backkground). I stamped Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bitty Grunge all over the edges and the sides of the page. I used flowers stencil for my left and right sides to create more grunge look. For the flowers, I used a 3D Viva Decor Stamps, colored them with Dylusions Ink Spray - Funky Fuchsia and Black Marble. For the journaling I used Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Worn Text.
Second, I created a page for this case file...
The Scheme : Grayish Teal Blue, Light Ecru, Light Mauve, Plum and Black.
The Evidence : Doodling, Leaves, Grid Pattern, Paint, Stamps, Jewels and Mix Media.
The Testimony : I used inspiration word "Love" for my journaling it said,"Love makes a family".
To start I did some gesso on my white paper. I sprayed them with Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue, Funky Fuchsia, Black Marble and After Midnight. I used a plastic canvas and bandage to create more texture for my background. I cut the leaves with Silhouette Cutting Machine. 
With this layout, I would like to join the challenge from Sketchabilities Sketch No.135. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees clockwise.
Thanks Sketchabilities for this challenge and I hope you enjoy what I made and before I say goodbye, would like to encourage you with,"It doesn't matter what others are doing. It matters what YOU are doing." Have a great weekends everybody!! Hugs, Merry.

2 comments:

  1. Love the chippies and the journal page and the layout are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love this colours and details! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete