Navigation Page

Friday 30 January 2015

One Fine Day - Sketchabilities Sketch No.132

Hi,
how are you today? Hope you all great. Here's another sketch from Sketchabilities with Sketch No. 132
Here's my layout for that...
I have used the paper from 7 Dots Studio - Love Is In The Air. Their paper are just amazing for mix media. I didn't do much with the background as the colors were already perfect. I used a Mini Leaf Frame Stencil from Balzer Design. Once it dried, I stamped the edges as well as the photo with Kaiser Craft - Film Edges and the background paper with Kaiser Craft - Triangle. 
I glued everything straight away before I did some spraying but left the photo for the end so my embellishments won't stand out to much but still match the colors that I've sprayed for my background.
Then I sprayed my background with Dylusions Ink Spray - Black Marble and Lindy's Stamp Gang - C'est la vie Cerise to match the background colors as well as to pop out my photo. I splattered some black acrylic paint all around my page followed with Cosmic Shimmer H2O - Orange Gold, Blue Lilac and Purple Violet. I really love this H2O colors :) I corrected the colors a little bit (behind the photo or the flowers that didn't got spray) with this H2O colors. Once I satisfied, I glued my photo to my layout.

And here's our sponsor for this challenge. 7 Dots Studio is here with us as a Premium Sponsor in 2015.
7 Dots Studio was born from dreams and for dreams. We are a European scrapbooking company. Quality of our products is our top priority. Our collections are created by very talented artists - from clean, graphic designs to mixed-media, grungy collage look. But what you can always be sure are high quality and thickness of our papers, which make them work perfectly with all kinds of media. Among our products you will find scrapbooking papers, alpha stickers, die-cut elements, collage sheets, 6x6 paper pads, element stickers and tags. We are amazingly happy and feel very blessed to see that so many crafters and artists love our designs! 
Please visit 7Dots Studio Media Links below.

Hope you enjoy my layout this time and thank you for stopping by. Take care, Merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment