Navigation Page

Tuesday 30 December 2014

I Am Blessed - Sketchabilities Sketch No. 130

Dear all,
I can't believe it's the end of the year already.... to make it more merrier, would like to share you, even though will be the last share from year 2014, the new sketch from Sketchabilities Skecth No. 130
Here's my layout for that...
To be honest, I've been struggling weeks just to figure it out what kind of paper I will use. Cause I would like still to use some paper that reminds me more of holiday feeling. I don't feel like buying one since I have a lot of paper I bought and end up never use it... so somehow I dig my own stash and found this old paper from Cosmo Cricket - Odds and Ends Collection I've never touched. I did some gesso in some parts that I would like to put my photo and embellishments(which is the left corner). Then I did some stamps from Prima - Finnabair - Vintage Vanity No.4. I really love this stamp. I always think that, this stamp makes my pages more beautiful (lol, silly me). Anyway, I splattered some black ink and a little bit red Acrylic Metal Ink from Viva Decor - Maya Gold - Fire Red.
All the chipboards, I colored them black and rubbed with Viva Decor - Inka Gold - Fire Red and for the flowers and title I added some Stickles - Crystal. At the end I distressed the paper with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.
I chose the title "I am Blessed" because that's what I feel for having them as part of my life. 
I am truly blessed....  And I wish you all have a wonderful New Year...!!!
Hugs, Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment