Navigation Page

Sunday 30 November 2014

Live Every Moment - Sketchabilities Sketch No.128

Hi,
this is my second layout I have for this November for Sketchabilities with sketch no. 128 below...
here's my layout for that
I think I always have to struggle a lot comes to red color. I'm not really good at it. But, if come to adjust it with black, I always like the results coming out of it. Quite bold, but still I like it.
here's more detail....
 For the background, after creating some Masking Tape to mark where my photo and embellishment should go, I did some gesso first... then I sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Spray - Bubblegum Pink, Cherry Blossom, Postbox Red, Black Marble and a little bit of Lemon Zest. A few stamping done with Prima - Finnabair and Distressed Crackle Stamp from Creative Embellishments. After all the chipboards and flowers placed and glued, I used Inka Gold Paint - Magenta to add more stronger red-ish look for my background. Then I did a some gesso in every edge of the flowers and chipboards.
And here's our sponsor for this challenge
Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality  chipboard and wood products. It is our mission is to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near  future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments. 
  
Creative Embellishments is offering up a $20.00 gift card to their online store.  In order to Qualify for this Gift Certificate you will need to complete the sketch below and link using our linky system, by the due date December 13th. 
Hope you all like what I made and thank you for stopping by, but don't forget to check the other Design Team Member, they have amazing layout as well to see.

Hugs,

Merry

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Merry, ich habe deine schönen LOs schon des öfteren gesehen und finde, dass dir auch dieses hier ganz toll gelungen ist. Die Farben und die Blumen gefallen mir super gut!
    Du hast einen neuen follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen vielen Dank Evelyn... Freue mich sehr!!! :)

      Delete