Navigation Page

Saturday 8 November 2014

Family Getaway - CSI Special Case File No. S365-9

Hi,

I'm back with my second layout for CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) Special Case File No. S365-9 with the mood board below
and here's my layout
The color Scheme: I used all the colors which are Khaki Green, Ecru, Warm Grey, Bright Golde Yellow and Bright Pumpkin Orange.
The Evidence: I used Leaves, Mist,Watercolor, Metal, Fence, Scatter something and String.
The Testimony: I used inspiration word "Away" and I handwrite my journaling around my page which about our staying in Berlin that turned from chaos to joy. We were having so much fun that evening... the two of us with great beers in our hands and her with sand all over her dress and shoes. She was even refused to get photograph since she couldn't separated herself with all the toys and of course sand.
Here's more details....
I started with white paper because I wanted to play with my own background this time (that's also  another excuse that I have no idea what to do, lol). I did some masking tape to start my background. Gesso them couple of time. Started to spray with Dylusions Ink Spray - Lemon Zest, Black Marble and  Squeezed Orange. I arranged where my photos and embellishment would be, then before I glued them all, I used stamps from Creative Embelishments and Prima - Finnabair to create a better background. Then I splattered more color with Cosmic Shimmer - Yellow Sun and Orange Gold. Once I was happy with the result, I started to glue everything and add the final touch with Lumiere Acrylic Paint - Metallic  Olive Green to match all the color scheme from the mood board.

Hope you all pleased with my layout, thank you for your comment and please come back again....
Thank you for being here...
Hugs,

Merry

1 comment:

  1. I just happen to stumble upon this blog...this creation is amazing...love all the details in it....

    ReplyDelete