Navigation Page

Saturday 15 November 2014

Beautiful Day - CSI Case File No. 147

Dear all,
here's another case to solve from CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) Case File No. 147
Here's my layout for that
The Color Scheme: Light Slate Blue, Slate Blue, White, Bright Cherry Red, Black.
The Evidence: Circles, Stripes, Stars, Stamps and Stack Something.
The Testimony: I used the word "day" as my title and my journaling. It was written around the frames. It's about our holiday in Bali last July. It was such a beautiful day after 2 weeks stress. Both my husband and my baby were totally sick because of the weather and the food. I didn't have enough sleep or even could enjoy being home. But somehow in Bali, even though was just 4 days, we had a terrific day. Even it was so perfect as if it was meant for us to enjoy the day. Thank you Jesus for this!
I started with white paper as I don't have much color paper in blue. I did some gesso all over the page. After it dried, I apply some masking tapes with red color across the page to match the sketch.
Picked up some circle chipboards, colored them black. Before I glued them to my layout, I sprayed it a little bit with Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue. I stamped them with Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Checker Plate. Here's more details.....
The title was also chipboard colored with Luminarte Acrylic Paint - Pearl Blue. I added a few stars on the corner and splattered them again with the same color I used for the title.
Hope you enjoyed it. Take care...
Hugs,
Merry



No comments:

Post a Comment