Navigation Page

Friday 1 August 2014

Sparkle - Guest Designer Scrap Africa

Hello everyone,

How are you guys been doing? I'm great! Especially that I am invited to be a guest designer for August in Scrap Africa for winning a layout "Love My Baby Girl" as a Third Place last June 2014...

The challenge for this month is a sketch below...
and here's my layout for that...
This photo made a few months ago. It was a beautiful day, lots of sun and a perfect day to go to the park. My daughter went out with her grandpa, she was so happy. Her smile sparkles in every photo. She is definitely my sparkle.
For the background I used the stamp from Prima and Creative Embellishment. I embossed it and used Lumiere Acrylic Paint to create a soft yet strong colour. The butterflies are from Unity Stamps, painted with distress ink. The chipboards were ours, painted black and I rubbed it with Inka Gold - Gold.
You should definitely check out Scrap Africa for this challenge as they have really nice goodies to win!
I would like to thank Denise van Deventer for giving me a chance to be one of Guest Designer of August and don't forget to check out the challenge!
I hope you enjoy my layout. Have a nice day to all of you who stopped by.
Hugs,
Merry

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Merry for creating this beautiful page for us! It is really so gorgeous...I love the design and I love the sweet photo's! Such a precious page! Thanks again for Guest Designing for us, I really appreciate it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an honor to be able to have a chance creating a page for Scrap Africa. Thank you for having me Denise.... I always love your challenge... :)

      Delete